Publisert 01.02.2022, 14:26
- MVA-kode S benyttes for hhv. høy, middels og lav sats.
- MVA-kode E brukes på varelinjer som er fritatt moms.
Det kan kun finnes 1 MVA-total pr MVA sats.
- AE: Vat Reverse Charge
- Code specifying that the standard VAT rate is levied from the invoicee
- E: Exempt from Tax
- Code specifying that taxes are not applicable
- S: Standard rate
- Code specifying the standard rate
- Z: Zero rated goods
- Code specifying that the goods are at zero rate
- G: Free export item, VAT not charged
- Code specifying that the item is free export and taxes are not charged
- O: Services outside scope of tax
- Code specifying that taxes are not applicable to the services
- K: VAT exempt for EEA intra-community supply of goods and services
- A tax category code indicating the item is VAT exempt due to an intra-community supply in the European Economic Area