We strive to be the most recommended and leading digital trade network in Scandinavia
- Logiq delivers a cloud-based platform handling business-critical data between our customers and their business partners.
- We exchange electronic invoices, orders, order confirmations and catalogue information within a global network of more than 100 000 companies.
- We are a highly regarded supplier to more than 3500 customers, and we distribute invoices with a total value of more than NOK 500 billion per year.
- Offices in Halden, Oslo and Stockholm.
- 75 employees.
- Revenue 2022: NOK 138 M.
- AAA rating Dun& Bradstreet.
Loqiq’s focus is to provide the best customer service in the market. Our employees are highly qualified and educated with extensive experience within their field.
Logiq has a stable core of co-workers who have developed a broad experience and strong industry expertise after numerous years of continuous business development.
Read here for a more in depth presentation of Management, Sales and Servicedesk.
Logiq depends on dedicated and unique co-workers to succeed. In order to stay the leading service provider in our field, we depend on talented and ambitious people that wish to contribute in an informal and professional environment. Please contact us if you want to become a part of our team!
The company was established in August 1999. In 2006, Logiq acquired EE Nett AS, a provider of master data management. In 2009 Logiq acquired Finfo Information AB, today Logiq Sweden AB, a company that provides the largest industry product catalog in Sweden, Finfo.
Logiq has over the years had a solid organic growth, and currently experience an annual increase in transactions of more than 25%.
Logiq® is a registered trademark since 2016.
We are rated by Bisnode, Dun & Bradstreet for best credit rating.