We strive to be the most recommended and leading digital network in Scandinavia
- Logiq delivers cloud-based solutions handling business-critical data between our customers and their business partners.
- We exchange electronic invoices, orders, order confirmations, catalogue information and other related business documents within a global network of more than 100 000 businesses.
- We are a highly regarded supplier to a large amount of customers. Our distribution of invoices alone is valued at more than NOK 225 billion NOK annually.
- Logiq delivers article and product information, and ensures that more than 3 million products are distributed to the buyers ERP, webshops, and PIM systems with logistical information, pictures, instruction videos, and prices.
- Offices in Halden, Oslo and Stockholm.
- 65 employees.
- Revenue 2017: NOK 91 M.
- AAA rating Dun& Bradstreet.
Loqiq’s focus is to provide the best customer service in the market. Our 60 employees are highly qualified and educated with extensive experience within their field.
Logiq has a stable core of co-workers who have developed deep experience and strong industry understanding after numerous years of continuous business development.
Logiq depends on dedicated and unique co-workers to succeed. In order to stay the leading service provider in our field, we depend on talented and ambitious people that wish to contribute in an unformal and professional environment. Please contact us if you want to become a part of our team!
The company was established in August 1999. In 2006, Logiq acquired EE Nett AS, a provider of master data management. In 2009 Logiq acquired Finfo Information AB, today Logiq Sweden AB, a company that provides the largest industry product catalog in Sweden, Finfo.
Logiq has over the years had a solid organic growth and will by 2018 have a turnover of over NOK 100 million.
Logiq® is a registered trademark since 2016.